Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

The superior auto in Marion, In are horrible.Do not ever and I mean ever buy from them.

They have horrible customer service. Will not work with this customers. Have sold me 2 pieces of ***... my first car I put three engines in and this current one haven't even had it a year n already fixed power steering 3 times transmission my motor in my window went out and my hood flew up going 70 mph because the cheap ppl they have working on their vehicles didn't screw my bolts back in tight enough.

They want you to pay them but when your not even 24hrs late they come and club the car... but they expect to get paid. Kind of can't when you have no car to do that. They won't work with a grace period or anything.

I refuse to rent from them again.

Only a few more months.I do not recommend these people at all they are HORRIBLE

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of car. Superior Auto needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Superior Auto.

Comments